Users who continually break the house rules risk being permanently removed or blocked as fans/ followers.
We reserve the right to remove comments which:
- Are considered likely to disrupt, provoke, attack or offend other users
- Are defamatory or contain false information pertaining to individuals and/ or organisations that they refer to
- Contain swear words or other language likely to offend
- Are racist, sexist, homophobic, sexually explicit, abusive or otherwise objectionable
- Are off-topic for the page, profile, discussion or site to which you are posting
- Are considered to be ‘spam’ (posts containing the same message posted multiple times)
- Advertise products or services for profit or gain
- Are seen to impersonate someone else
- Include contact details such as names, phone numbers, postal or email addresses
- Identify individuals, either by name, ‘tagging’ or the disclosure of personal information relating to that individual which they do not wish to be shared online*
- Describe or encourage activities which could endanger the safety or well-being of others
- Could break the law or condone or encourage unlawful activity including breach of copyright, defamation and contempt of court
* If you have been tagged or identified in a post and you would like it removed, the quickest way to get in touch is to send us a message on the channel. We will endeavour to get back to you within 1 working day. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Should you have any further queries relating to social media house rules, you can send us a direct message via the account you are enquiring about, call us on 0141 567 6000 (Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm) or email email@example.com.
By commenting on a Peebles Media Group profile you are indicating that you have read, understand and agree to abide by the policy laid out above.